everytime I’m walking outside in the city and see a dog I always whisper-shout “dog!” and I keep whisper-shouting it until whoever’s walking with me notices said dog
- we both eat rice with a spoon, never a fork
- we drink out of a mug by cupping the mug with both hands
- we both prefer feminine-looking men
this weekend was so fun
- on friday saw los campesinos! and parenthetical girls
- on saturday played in the park covered with snow
- on saturday night saw the eat my improv show
- on sunday ate lunch in chinatown
- with mochi!!! mochi is so yummy
mine and mollie’s room will be a tour room for rest of this semester. so if you come visit suffolk university this spring you’ll probably see our room in all its glorified cuteness
- me: is he cute?
- mollie: yes, he's so tall! and he has a nose with character!
ethics: difficult and I’ll probably cry
science: easy but ew why do I have to take it in the first place
I’m gonna see los campesinos this friday awwwww yeah
ok um I haven’t updated in awhile but I’m back at college and my computer’s internet doesn’t work here and IT is on holiday today so hopefully I can take it in tomorrow and tell you guys about my new classes !
wait a second
los campesinos are actually playing in boston this friday too?!?
and there are still tickets available?
I need to convince people to go with me
that would be an excellent friday night
- Los Campesinos!, Fri, Jan 20, Paradise Rock Club
- The Black Keys, Mar 7, TD Garden
- Dr. Dog, Thu, Mar 22, House of Blues Boston
- of Montreal, Sun, Apr 1, Paradise Rock Club
Tue, Aug 28
House of Blues Boston
On Sale: Fri, 1/13, 10am
so today Nathan, Zac, and I had a tea party
and Nathan and I planned Zac’s future. he’s going to have 2 kids, be married by the time he’s 24, live on the outskirts of san antonio, and have a home that is constantly under renovation. Nathan and I are going to live in an apt in new york, be poor, and tend to our window box (yes we are optimistic we will have a window box) while going to grad school. we need more roomies by the way.
also, nathan is jealous he doesn’t have as many followers as me, and really, is blog is super good and I think you guys should follow him. he did that sea life pasta post I reblogged the other day. (we all went to world market and it was awesome)
and yeah you guys go follow nathan he is great